Simple happy moments - Lazy days

24/09/2014
I think it's the weather, we're all feeling a little lazy these days... we seem to be a little slower than usual, new season is asking for more cuddling time... Oh, sweet sweet autumn days...I was looking forward for you and you didn't disappoint me...



Love love love this lazy yellow and slightly fat lazy cat





I swear I wanted to get up and do some work, but he just wouldn't let me ....


I didn't thought on publishing personal photos here on the blog, but the truth is my initial thoughts are changing very quickly... I don't think I'll start publishing these photos on a regular bases, but I do want this moments "enclosed in a capsule" here. It's part of what we are and it reflects our way of living...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top