|August| The special and ordinary moments

30/09/2017



If you were to visit my home-town in August, you would be misguided by the French accent everywhere or by the foreign car plates on the road, that this is a touristic destination. It's not. It signals the massive arrival of emigrants for a short period to unite with their Portuguese families. But, as they are arriving with their vibrant energy, my little family usually gets called by the ocean, and we must go. In the meanwhile, there are chores, mess-ups, plans, readings, catnaps and dreams as I try to notice the little ordinary moments that make our life. Thank you, August. You were good to us.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1.10.17

    I love these little ordinary moments. The picture of JP with his soft toy is so sweet. And is that your lovely dog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, my crazy, forever puppy dog, Teca. I have better photos of her, but I love this one that JP took, it shows how well they bond and how she loves him unconditionally.

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top