How to look like a model

31/01/2018
JP' educator writes a weekly journal from her activities with the kids during the week. One of these days, we read in the journal that they had been doing collages of letters and photos from newspapers and magazines. It showed how fun they had cutting and some of their findings, one of which had the legend:
Silvio found a woman just like João's mom! 
It took me a few moments to get who João's mom is before I burst into laughter of amusement!

In case you're curious, here is the picture of the magazine and also one of me, pretending to be her...
(If you're wondering... I'm the second one, he, he)
My point: If, for some reason I can not imagine right now, you ever want to look like a young model from a magazine, don't go for photoshop nor Instagram filters, instead, look for the eyes of a five-year-old child. The best filter of the world!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top