True beauty

09/10/2014



How do we find the true beauty in our life?

I have always admired the simple things of life in a natural way. I enjoy simple pleasures and appreciate the beauty of small things. I believe a happy life is the result of small happy moments happening in a steady way, so we can feel overall happy, despite problems and adversities that came with just living.

But I feel that since I began this path of intentional simplicity, the beauty of all things seems to be bigger and abundant, present everywhere.

For sure I like to think that my less stressed brain lets me see a dimension I wasn't able to see before. But I often wonder if my beliefs also putted some beauty lens in my eyes, ones that enhance the honest beauty of things.

Am I seeing honest beauty or am I seeing what I want/trained myself to see?

(Or I am complicating things here?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top