On being a mother & a women

16/09/2014
I often hear that when you are a mother, your life will change completely and you won´t have time for yourself anymore, hence becoming less feminine, less woman. I do agree with the first part, but can’t fully understand the second part of the statement. I mean, I get that you have less time to do the things you used to do, pampering yourself and all of that, but I feel more woman now than before I was a mother… 

I feel more feminine, more seductive, more powerful now than ever before. 







And yes, there were days when I struggle just to get a bath, but I never felt less feminine by that. Motherhood means a new level of womanhood, different for every woman, for sure, but not necessarily less.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top