July | Clarity

15/08/2017



Life has been happening offline - this time it was not intentional, but I don't dislike it.

The web brings us so many good things, yet I'm noticing I find more clarity away from it. It is as if my brain doesn't quite know how to process information (even good information) in the new digital life. I can get easily excited and inspired but also overwhelmed and adrift.

July was all about finding/  stumbling on clarity! I feel 2017 has been such a restless year, I've been drifting a lot in so many areas of life... But, as I turn a half year and I enter a new decade in life, things are starting to make sense again, I am with a renewed sense of direction and meaning.

I don't have all the answers, of course. But I've been gathering information, experimenting, playing for the last few months, and just when all this wondering around was feeling unbearable, I found the glue that can tie it all together in the most unexpected place: through an intensive three-day work training on design thinking, which I ended up participating by chance. Life is a wonderful little box of surprises, isn't it?

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous21.8.17

    Happy belated Birthday Cristiana! I hope this new decade brings you all the clarity you need and more wonderful little surprises too...
    I'm so glad you've found some of the direction you were looking for. Your last paragraph reminds me of a saying we have here which is 'what is for you, won't go by you' - in other words you can trust that whatever is meant for you won't pass you by.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lotta! I'm sure there will be wonderful little surprises in the next decade for the both of us.
      I didn't know that saying, it's a very comforting and reassuring message.

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top